Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Va-Va-Va VEGAS!

Hey Guys! This was my Vegas Night Out look so of coarse I had to go all out. Brought out my 5 inch  Jeffrey Lita babies out to play for a full day of activities. Being in Vegas you got to live it up because you never know when your ever going to get another chance to. Made myself sheer high low skirt all in one night due some theme changes but it turned out "Perf!". This skirt was made on the bias so it was definitely a show stopper. I had an amazing time in Vegas it was actually my first trip here and airplane flight so I had an experience of a lifetime. Hope you guys like this look :).





Fake eyelashes were a definite must!


You can see how much I love the outcome of my skirt construction. It fit perfectly for the Vegas night life.



Bustier: Material Girl
Half corset with lace detailing and hooks in the back.

Belt: Anthropology
Belt with elastic back with leather front and rope detailing. Also Snaps on the back for easy wear. 

Skirt: Made by yours truly- KimchiDiaries Original
Basic sheer overlapped High Low skirt with an elastic waistband.

Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell- Lita
5 inch platform booties with faux leather basket weave detailing.

Necklace: Francesca's Collection 
A cluster of different sorts spheres and rhinestones to create the perfect statement necklace.

Cheers! 




No comments:

Post a Comment