Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Orange you glad I didn't say banana.

Just a day at work taking some time to snap some photos for you guys. Lol. This look is laid back and somewhat bohemian chic. No effort involved putting this look together and no makeup except for my beloved Burt's Bee's Chapstick with a Pomegranate tint :P. Just one of those days when you want to wear everything loose and have not a care in the world. 

The LOOK:
I've seen this look a lot on celebrities just living there daily life's. Running errands, walking their dogs, going shopping still look fabulous but toned down and comfortable.
Short billowy top paired with a pair of parachute crop pants. Key accent colors were royal blue and bright orange to revolve around my new chanel look-a-like bag with quilted stitching/ chain strap.
HAHA if you look in the back you can totally see my Boss. Surprise LOL








My New baby :). A Chanel look-a-like with chain strap and quilted stitch work. Now I have something to match with my orange ballet flats.







Shirt: Naven
 Basic nude billowy crop top. Got this nifty basic at their sample sale just in DTLA.

Pants: Forever 21
Navy Blue Crop Parachute Pants. I was blown away by the quality of these pants. These were compared to Banana Republic's Monogram Collection Pricing well over $100. Well they were a steal for only 7 bucks on sale. 
Necklace: Francesca's Collections
Royal blue nautical inspired statement necklace. First time being in the Montana Ave Location. This place is by far the best place I've been too. Everything is very afforable and very on point with styles.

Shoes: Pilcro and the Letterpress
Bright orange ballet flats with a bee pendant sewn on the front. Bought these beauties at Anthropologie for surprisingly $30 bucks. So comfortable was very cute!

Bag: Francesca's Collections
Orange Quilted stitch work and chain strap similar to Chanel but for the fraction of the cost. Got this baby for $15 bucks could you believe. I was stunned myself when I heard the price.








Bye guys be sure to stop by again!
Toodles! 
-KimchiDiaries 


2 comments:

  1. Love the orange accents! Super cute. Just wanted to let you know that I awarded you the Liebster Award. I have really loved watching your style evolve! Congrats and all the details are on my blog so check it out :)

    Marisa
    http://brokewithdesignertaste.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks. I have no clue what that is but I am totally Google-ing that after this. LOL :)

      Delete