Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Casual Tuesdays

Casual Tuesdays after a hard work weekend. Simple striped print top will a high waisted pant. Paired today's look with a basic pony tail and bangs split straight down the middle. Perfect for just a comfy office look but still is trendy/fashionable. A nautical and preppy inspired look.


I rarely paint my nails so I just had to showcase them. lol









Leotard: H&M
Blue/White Striped leotard top. Bought this rare basic at H&M a while ago but wish they still made more. I'd probably buy all of them in different colors.

Pants: Cheap Monday
High waisted jean pant.
Bought at Urban Outfitters for $15. I needed a good pair of high waisted pants in my life.
Sandals: Ecote
Brown braided pleather sandal. Bought at Urban Outfitters for $20 bucks. Well worth it for a nice comfy pair of sandals to wear year round.
Necklace: Banana Republic
Simple cross arrow design in a gold. Bought this for $5 on sale "What a Deal!".




LIKE me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/KimchiDiaries/173715119361632?ref=hl
FOLLOW me on Pose: Kimberlyngo

CHEERS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment