Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Band Tee kind of day

                     It was a band tee kind of day. Thank goodness for roommates with a love for band tees. Thanks Jules! Just a lazy day at work and wanted to wear an over-sized shirt. What not better than a band printed tee to get you through your day. For me what ever I wear, comfort is always key to long days at the office or early mornings at the store. Also for those days when you just don't have the energy to put your face on I choose to throw on some frames and I'm out the door that easy still looking cute as a button.








Tee: Led Zeppelin
Borrowed from my roommate.

Tights: Vintage
Tight from my mum's closet from the 80's. My all time favorite piece in my closet. These high waisted tights still has its nice shine and elasticity is still in tact.

Boots: Cinema 
Pair of cheap boots found in DTLA on 9th and Santee. Side zip boot that has an awesome antique color detailing to them.

Bag: Francesca's Collections
Basic black side bag pairs well with any outfit.

Frames: Hot Kiss
Got these babies when I was in Santa Cruz at the beach boardwalk. Basic black frames with zebra detailing.

Cheers :)



No comments:

Post a Comment