Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Fringe on fringe

Today's look will surprise all!
Can you believe this chic black dress with fringe open back detailing could be made by the one and only Quiksilver. " Say What?!?!?!" I couldn't believe it at all myself.

Just throwing this out there but this is my all time favorite pose. :)

Could you believe that the belt I'm wearing is a olden day Large? Makes me wonder what a Small would be. Sizes these days have changed dramatically from back then. Think back in the day the average women would be a size 2/4 then you compare to the present day as the average women being size 14. 

Wore a statement necklace with a similar look to the back of the dress.



Tried something new with my hair. As you all may know I have extremely long hair so when I a half bun like this it looks like some odd looking mullet hairstyle. "Bleh, not so chic". Today I just had the idea of bring that excess hair from bottom around the bun to create a somewhat of a hair scrunchy. It's a simple on the go look for the busy stylistas out there.



Dress: Quiksilver
Basic 3 quarter sleeve black dress with open back fringe detailing.

Necklace: TJ Maxx
Multi-tiered green all beaded statement necklace.

Belt: Vintage
Burgundy Suede leather belt with gold buckling.

Boots: Military Boots
Military boot with metal side zip.

Toodles! 

No comments:

Post a Comment