Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Sabrina the Teenage Witch

This look revolved around this lace fabric I found in DTLA (this place is called Michael Levine Loft where you can get any fabric by the pound. Best place ever!!!.). That soon developed into this billowy high low skirt. Just so were clear this skirt is a KimchiOriginal all made by me :). With all these trends of high low skirts I had to have one   but I wanted some sort of style to separate me from the other skirts out there. For me I like things that arent so cookie cutter but more statement pieces or something out of the ordinary. I just hate the fact buying something at a store and later wearing it to see someone is wearing it as well. Awkward!! So that's why I try to develop my own and tweak it up a bit.










Shirt: Vintage
Literally an 80s crop top from my mum's closet. My absolute fave basic in my closet. Very comforable but still trendy.

Skirt: KimchiOriginal
Handmade lace high low skirt with waistband/back zip.

Necklace: Vintage
Bought this baby at the Goodwill in LA. Love it and easy to pair in outfits.

Shoes: Unknown
Bought these babies some place in DTLA on 9th street before the fashon district. Comfortable after a few wears and can definitely change up a basic look from drab to fab :).

Hope you guys like this Vintage/Handmade look! 
Cheers gals!

No comments:

Post a Comment