Thursday, July 19, 2012

Office Swag :)


Today's is all about the office essentials of being professional yet comfortable. I stuck with the color pallet of black and brown based all the separates I wanted to include in this outfit. I paired a vintage 80s spandex crop top with a knit Armani fringe skirt. This skirt gave my look an edgy yet fun vibe but still stuck with office appropriete. This was absolutely my favorite outfit of this week I was comfortable for the whole day and looked good. For a long day at work platform wedges will do you the trick.  












Work it!

Shirt: Vintage
Black spandex/nylon blend crop top from the 80s. Found this in my mums closet and it was a steal. The funny thing is she got it at Wal-mart in the 80s. Who knew Wal-mart was soo trendy back in the day.

Skirt: Emporio Armani
Black jersey skirt with an uneven hem and fringe detail. Perfect added little spice to your looks.
Price: $5 at Goodwill

Belt: Anthropology
Belt with elastic back with leather front and rope detailing. Also Snaps on the back for easy wear. 

Bag: Francesca's Collection
Black faux leather messager bag with heaps of pockets/over the shoulder strap.
Price: $20.99 

Shoes: Francesca's Collection 
5 inch Platform cork wedge sandals.
Price: $12.99

Happy Shopping Gals! Hope you like today's look!



2 comments: