Monday, July 23, 2012

Back to the 80s

Photos from last weeks look- snapping a few pictures of my outfit while working on a photoshoot.

This look revolves solely on this amazing floral printed blazer that I stumbled upon at a Thrift store back in my SF days. This print works perfectly to add that "Wow" factor to any look. My favorite fusion to this look is floral and B/W stripes because for some reason they look awesome! Also I added pops of accent colors off the print and mixed it in look (Red belt and royal blue necklace).









Jacket: Vintage
Bought at a Thiftstore in SF area. (actual location for anyone in the area - Geary/Hyde Goodwill. Sketchy area in the heart of the Tenderloin so BRING A FRIEND!. lol)

Dress: Free People-Intimates
3 quarter sleeve spandex dress that hugs every curve in your body.

Belt: Vintage
Red Split Leather Belt with Gold Metal Buckle.

Shoes: Sheikh
5 inch platform ankle bootie with black/white stripe print.
Got as a gift. My family knows me too well.

Necklace: Francesca's Collections
Royal blue nautical inspired statement necklace.


Enjoy Girlies! :P






No comments:

Post a Comment