Monday, July 2, 2012

Napa Trip

Took a trip to Napa for an event and had to snap a photo of my outfit to show you guys. Due to the windy/hot weather and the event being the whole day I had to wear something comfortable. Why not with a pair of jeans, a cotton top, and a pair of my favorite 5 inch wedges. Wedges are hands down the most comfortable pair of heels you can wear all day. When finding colors to pair accessories with my outfit I picked out key colors from the print on my top which was black, mint green, and red. I used these colors as accent colors for my outfit to tie everything all together. 


Shirt: Urban Outfitters
Printed jersey front with open back detailing in chiffon.
Pants: Cheap Monday
High Waisted skinny pant.
Belt: Vintage
Red split leather belt with gold metal buckle.
Bag: Shi by Journey
Mint green bag with side strap and gold metal accents
Shoes: A Shop in SF.
5 inch Sling back basket weaved wedge with faux leather laser cutout pattern.


No comments:

Post a Comment