Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool

I have no clue but this look I was inspired by the Fresh Prince of Be lair theme song. Chilling out maxin' relaxin' all cool, hands down most comfortable outfit you could wear. All day felt like I was wearing my Jammies out. Hey who wouldn't want to wear there jammies all day to work. I know I wouldn't turn down that offer. Great look for those hot days when you just dont know what to wear. Light weight shirt/shorts paired with a medium weight jacket.


Just chilling at work doing a little photoshoot. :P

"Oh tell me more...."



Totally Vogue-ing



Shirt: Sanctuary Clothinig 
Light Weight Top with bronze detailing on straps.
Short: H&M
Safari Printed Short with pockets and elastic waistband.
Jacket: Levi's
Levi's Orange Label Vintage Jacket with DIY Studding (on collar+shoulders)
Thigh High Socks: American Apparel 
Knit thigh high socks that actually stay up when you wear them.
Shoes: Charlotte Russe
Black Combat Boots with Side Zip.

Cheers my girlies!

2 comments: