Sunday, June 3, 2012

Sandy (Grease) inspired look

Today's look revolved around this black spandex crop top. This kind of reminded me of the top that Sandy wore at the end of Grease. I paired this spandex crop top with a pair of high waisted pants and to add some pop of color I through in a bright red belt. Since it was a little chilly I wore a cardigan as well (this is optional).

The advice for today is:
An outfit doesn't always have to consist of newly bought things. You can always incorporate some vintage pieces into the mix to add your own personal style. I feel as though most girls these days seem more cookie cutter rather than being there self. I dare who ever reads this to branch out of your same old same old and try something new with their everyday look. Add in some color, wear a bold necklace, or maybe add some 5 inch heels.
Took this awesome hair shot and I love it 

If only I had blonde short hair this look would have been perfect for this Sandy inspired look. 

You always have to have a pondering photo just looking in the distance. I ask myself " what should i have for dinner?" If you don't know me that well i have an obsession with food. 

Just a day with my friend at the outdoor mall. Weather sucked that day was hoping for a sunny day 


Awkward picture trying to shoe off my 5 inch heels :P

Shirt: Vintage
Black spandex crop top tank. 
Got these from my mums closet from the 80s. I absolutely love this top and it even comes with matching high waisted leggings.
Belt: Vintage
Red split leather belt with gold metal buckle.
Bought this at a thrift store for $2.
Pants: Cheap Monday
High waisted jean pant.
Bought at Urban Outfitters for $15. I needed a good pair of high waisted pants in my life.
Shoes: Wetseal
5 inch platform pump. Very comfortable.
Bought at Wet seal for $15.99 and got another pair for .01.
Cardigan: Banana Republic
Basic black cardigan with gray stitching. Easy add on to any look.
Bought for $20.

Happy shopping and may all the deals be in your favor!

No comments:

Post a Comment