Thursday, June 21, 2012

Someone Call the Mail Man!

I just got these shorts and they totally reminded me of the shorts that they would wear. I needed a pair of nice black shorts in my life and so glad I found these. These simple high waisted shorts are perfect for on the go and can be dressed up with a nice blouse with your hair in a bun.

I paired today's look with a simple front printed blouse with an open back chiffon detailing. Brought out the pop of red from the print and wore a red belt to add some fluidity to my outfit. Also I have introduced a new technique for a hair I found off the "Mr.Kate's" Pose ( Popular Fashion blogger, youtube, and DIY innovator) which is call the Sock Bun. This cute hair up do is easy, very classic, and can change your look in a whole different direction.





Sock Bun
When done you literally have to use a sock of this look. Photo sequence on how to do this look will be posted soon.


Absolutely love the back to this shirt and i got it for a steal!



Shirt: Silence & Noise
Urban Outfiters-Printed Jersey front with a sheer chiffon open back.
Price: $10

Shorts: H&M
Mail man high waisted short with a back invisible zipper and belt loops. Form fitted yet very comfortable.
Price: $15

Belt: Vintage
Split leather belt with melt gold buckle.
Price: $2 or $3

Happy shopping girlies!
<3 KimchiDiaries



2 comments:

  1. Love your top and hair, so cute!!

    Marisa
    http://brokewithdesignertaste.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That shirt is so fun! I want!

    ReplyDelete