Saturday, June 16, 2012

E=MC2

This post goes along with the hippy chick look but with a more trendy/defined print. Love these watercolor floral prints these days. Black and fusion with red are my all time favorite mix of color. Easy to pair with other piece you have in the closet like belts, shoes, jewelry , and bags.

Your never to old to rock a pair of nerdy frames. These have been going on for a while back now. They were still as hyped about as when I was in high school a while back. These glasses are an easy way to make your outfit look funky but cool. I love these because sometimes I don't even have to put make-up on in the morning, just through them on and I'm out the door. lol


Looks like I'm doing the Single Ladies dance. hahah. 
Oh oh oh all my single ladies all my single ladies.



You should always have a nerdy glasses pictures at some point in your life.





Dress: Target
Chiffon basic boat neck dress with a open back.
Belt: H&M
Small braided faux leather belt.
Glasses: Hot Kiss
Clear lense with black frames and zebra detailing on the sides.


1 comment:

  1. Love the pattern of this dress! So cute.

    Marisa
    http://brokewithdesignertaste.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete