Friday, June 1, 2012

Knee socks!


Hey guys! Every entry I post is based on comfort, simplicity and staying true to your own personal style. Here are some key points when putting together an outfit. Choose a key piece you want to wear most and find pieces that work well with them. Today I wanted to wear this basic chiffon top but weather today was hot so I decided to pair it with a pair of black shorts I had. Since my color palette was neutral and black I chose the more dominate color to surround the key top. You could always incorporate some color with belts or accessories.   








Shirt: Naven
Short tank with a high low hem. Easy to pair with on those hot days at the beach.
Bought at a Naven Sample Sale for $10 bucks. 
Shorts: Lee's
DIY cut off shorts with added metal detailing on belt loops. This is one of my favorite pieces and it can be paired easily with any top. 
Originally bought as pants for $5.
Necklace: Ambiance
A 2x2 hollow heart shaped pendant.
Bought this necklace for $10 at an awesome local SF shop that also sells cloths. When ever your in town I suggest you check that place out. Very affordable and very trendy. Store is Ambiance and there are around 3 shops in the SF area.
Socks: H&M
Basic black cotton knee high socks.
Price: $5.95
Shoes: Charlotte Russe
Military black lace up boot with a convenient side zip. Very comfortable and can be paired easily with a all sorts of outfits. I've had these for around a year and I love them. Stiff at first.
Bought for $30.

Happy shopping! More outfit advice to come. Stay tuned. Cheers!









No comments:

Post a Comment