Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Free Hugs! :P

"I accept free hugs :)!"

Oh Hey there handsome *wink wink >___<. Lol It totally looks like I'm checking someone out in the picture.

For the people who know me already I'm pretty silly and love to do random things at random moments. Then and there I decided to franticly pose and this is what I came up with. Sexy huh?

Jumping post gone wrong. lol 

Today's outfit was based mostly on comfort but still staying true to my trendy side. I wore a basic Forever21 dress with awesome elastic detailing and a metal back to it. I paired it with a chiffon top to show a settle peek-a-boo without being too Hoochie (basically trashy lol). With the dress alone it would be a little too much so its nice to pair it with pieces that wont drown your whole outfit.


Heres the view from the back. If you notice you can see the back detailing of the dress from the chiffon top. Kind of awesome I might say.


Hat: Urban Outfitters
All Black fedora hat. Can be easily paired any outfit to add a little flare. A definite must in your wardrobe.
Bought hat for $10.
Shirt: Store in SF
Sheer chiffon button down top. Paired easily to mildly tone down a look but still adds a trendy spark. A definite must and can be worn with almost anything.
Bought for $14.
Dress: Forever 21
Basic black heavy knit cotton with elastic/exposed metal zipper back detailing. Easy on the go and very comfortable.
Bought for $15.
Shoes: Charlotte Russe
Military black lace up boot with a convenient side zip. Very comfortable and can be paired easily with all sorts of outfits. I've had these for around a year and love them. Stiff at first.
Bought for $30.


Hope you love today's post. Easy way to still be comfortable and stay fashionable. Happy shopping my fashionistas!

2 comments:

  1. What about your shoes?? Talk about your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feed back. I just updated it for you. Go a head and check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete