Sunday, May 27, 2012

SUNDAY FUN-DAY! :)

 NOTE: My shorts were altered from its original state. Before they were pants I got from a thrift store, cut off pant legs, hemmed the ends and added studded detailing on all belt loops.

This is an easy way to save money on those hot new high waisted pants you've probably been wanting at the store but have been delaying to buy cause there so expensive. Instead you can buy a pair of old school pants at any thrift store for uber cheap and make them your own.


I look like such a bad ass today. Lol. Today was just a normal day dressing up for work.


I paired today's look a some black high waisted shorts, Mesh like top, to add a pop color I wore a red belt and red lipstick. For accessories I wore a silver necklace to bring out the studs on my shorts.


Shirt: Urban Outfitters
Price: $5
Shorts: Lee's
Price: $5
Belt: H&M
Price: $5
Necklace: Goodwill
Price $10
Shoes: Charlotte Russe 
Price: $30

Wow! Today's look cost me only only $55 dollars. Always look for those deals you never know they might be worth it!
Happy Shopping guys! Cheers

<3 KimchiDiaries!

No comments:

Post a Comment