Tuesday, May 15, 2012

It's never to wrong in being a little conceded :P

Since I don't have someone around me everyday taking my pictures I try and do them myself. Might i say they turned out awesome.(just saying :P)


I looked so tired. I kind of was long day after work. Spent all day working on some Tech flats for work. This is what long hours of staring at a computer screen does to you. @_@

But you got to look good doing it though. 


Shirt: Free People
Found at a Goodwill Store for a woppin 5 bucks!
Skirt: Emporio Armani 
Found at a Goodwill Store for a woppin 5 bucks as well! 

You know you're going to have an awesome day when you find those 2 combos in the same day :). 
YES RECYCLED FASHION ROCKS!

They're always is a little bargain shopper in every girl!  May all deals be in your favor. Cheers girlies ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment