Thursday, May 24, 2012

Weather today was BI-POLAR!

Had no clue how the weather today was going to be so decided to pair a short sleeve shirt with a long velvet skirt. This is my all time favorite outfit because I got to pair all my favorite pieces from my wardrobe.
5 inch heels is how I do it. Its either go big or go home :)


I have a habit of taking all my tunics and adding something to it. Today I tied a knot on the bottom to add some sort of texture to my outfit and it was hot too. lol

Awesome-est velvet shirt i got as a gift from my aunt from Australia. This is my all time favorite skirt and can easily be worn with all sorts of tops. 

I paired today's looks with various accessories that ive purchased through time. Belt i got a great deal at a thrift store for 2 bucks and hat/glasses basic necessities to perk up a normal outfit.

Shirt: Banana Republic (Luxe collection-Resort)
Purple jersey crop top.Got this a while back in like 2009 which was part of their luxe resort collection.
Price: $5 bucks


Skirt:JacquiE
Knee length velvet Skirt. Given to be by my aunt from austrailia.


Belt: Vintage
Split leather with metal gold buckle. Got this at Buy Rite which is the best thrift store ever.
Price: $2

Glasses
Round frames. Bought at Venice Beach side vendors.
Price: $7


Hat: Urban Outfitters
Price: $10

Shoes: Wet Seal
5 inch heel. Somewhat of a Jeffrey Campbell look a like. So comfy and was soo cheap.
Price: $15.99


No comments:

Post a Comment