Monday, July 16, 2012

It was a Casual Kinda Workday

Last weeks outfit at the office. Keeping it casual after a hard week of sitting infront of a desktop working on projects. To me this is the next best thing to wearing a pair of jammies. For this look I wore a pair of high waisted shorts that I have altered (cutoff and studded) myself, fitted black tub top, and a oversized Free People button down top. For the top I was going for that kimono type look for simply outerwear that I've seen so often on social media sites. Very cute and very comfort for a long day at work. 








Top: FreePeople
Oversized burn orange button down chiffon woven top.

Under shirt: Victoria Secret by Body
Shape hugging fabric that's perfect for every occasion.

Shorts: Lee's
Self cutoff shorts with added stud detail on the belt loops.

Shoes: Ecote
Basic braided thong sandal.

Cheers :)


No comments:

Post a Comment