Friday, July 13, 2012

Bling on my collar!



Today just felt like an all black outfit day but I would pick the worst day to wear it. Right?...good idea for  wearing all black on a uber hot day. Oh well we sacrifice for the sake of fashion do we all. Back at the office and choice a laid back look of shorts/flats. Come on I don't have to be soo laid back, so I paired those simple pieces with a studded collar chiffon sheer top.


Excited about my new bag. 

Birthday present for myself. (excuse to buy myself things :P)

"It's cute right!?!?" LOL





Top: Pins and Needles
Studded/Beaded Collar chiffon sheer top with a small key hole in the back.
Price: $15 (on sale)

Shorts: H&M
Mail man high waisted short with a back invisible zipper and belt loops. Form fitted yet very comfortable.
Price: $15 (on sale)

Shoes: BDG
Black faux leather pointed toe flat.
Price: $10 (on sale)

Bag: Francesca's Collections
Black faux leather messager bag with heaps of pockets/over the shoulder strap.
Price: $20.99 

Hope you like today's outfit guys! Enjoy! 





No comments:

Post a Comment